ss_blog_claim=d5b6bfa69ef788551b71e0de14f3c7c7 ss_blog_claim=d5b6bfa69ef788551b71e0de14f3c7c7

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A VERY HAPPY KDF BIRTHDAY AGAIN

A kdf birthday is always the happiest birthday!
It feels alarming every year to realize just how many people do love and care for you and how the number increases. Whhen you're a kdf you'd you'd get a celeb feeling haha for the number of greetings you get on any inbox from mail to ym to igma forums to its private messages. All would seem like a taste of fanmail. Lol

I am so flattered guyz for all that you have given me it makes me teary-eyed in fact. I am out of appropriate adjectives for how you make me feel and how i feel for you all and this bond that ties us eternally. I am just so happy. That's how i can simply say it and yet, the feeling isn't that simple at all! It exceeds mere words.

Thanks guyz. I am forever grateful for your love and know that i do love you all back greatly! :)

To someone who asked for my pic LOL i'll send you one for a nice shock hahaha geeeeez I am just like you, a yazzie fan.

Wahhhh I want to really thnk yazzie who never fails to send birthday thoughts a year. I know that yazzie is really an extraordinary star, and there's just no one exactly like her in the way she loves and cares for kdf back sincerely. Still, it moves me and leaves me awe-strucked of her thoughtfulness, sweetness,kindness, sincerity, honesty, tenderness, and love.

Yazzie thanks a lot for taking time to send me your thoughts all the way from Japan! Wahhh yes, I never made a mistake for choosing to fall in love with you eversince i saw you on your young starstruck days. LOve you princess and always i'll be for the pleasure of serving and loving you!

LOVE YOU KDF! LOVE YOU YAZZIE!


YASMIEN: YASMIEN CUT, WOUNDED AND HEATED TO BE THE FINEST DIADEM OF DIAMONDS, by KDF-Whitesparrow HAPI BDAY! Galing naman magtitle supporter ko sa GMA7 thread mwah!

0 comments:

 
Kurdinian Defense Force - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você