ss_blog_claim=d5b6bfa69ef788551b71e0de14f3c7c7 ss_blog_claim=d5b6bfa69ef788551b71e0de14f3c7c7

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WhiteSparrow Gallery Opens with Yazzie Fanarts

Hello guyz! I've been busy for a special reason.
I am pleased to announce that my gallery is now open at www.whitesparrowgallery.blogspot.com.
I hope you'll enjoy the first collections i am releasing now.


If you happen to fall in love with any type and would want it customized for you, pls let me know by leaving a comment. You may request siggy'z or banners and all i'd love in exchange is your patience. To other kdf's who have placed requests, don't worry, i am taking care of your requests and it is coming up next on the gallery.

You may send me pics you love for the fanart as well. Guyz I hope you enjoy what you'll find in the new gallery. Your comments would be appreciated much.

Just visit www.whitesparrowgallery.blogspot.com
or make your way to the gallery by clicking the "iloveyazzie" image that i've featured on the top corner of this blog.

Have fun! Love you kdf's!

0 comments:

 
Kurdinian Defense Force - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você