ss_blog_claim=d5b6bfa69ef788551b71e0de14f3c7c7 ss_blog_claim=d5b6bfa69ef788551b71e0de14f3c7c7

Friday, May 30, 2008

Princess Yazzie loves David Cook

For the first time, I'm bringing in something that's off our kdf blog. I wouldn't say totally off-topic though. The reason why i bring this in is because this has something to do with what and who our princess yazzie loves! hmmm and this time it looks like the princess loves AMERICAN IDOL 2008 DAVID COOK!

Here'z David Cook on Ellen Degeneres Show! Muahhh for yazzie and the rest of kdf's who like him too! hehe Okay dn't hate me if you heard me say I am in love with Jason Castro. Yez, David Cook deserves to win and i knew even before that he'z the one who'z gonna win. Anyway, my top 3 guyz are 2 davids and a dreadhead.

PART 1



PART 2


It's dedicated to yazzie! Muahhh!

0 comments:

 
Kurdinian Defense Force - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você