ss_blog_claim=d5b6bfa69ef788551b71e0de14f3c7c7 ss_blog_claim=d5b6bfa69ef788551b71e0de14f3c7c7

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Shouldn't Have Missed Yazzie

smiley bounce and flip

Wahhhhh I'm back! I still feel like i'm in a slowmo mode right now. Been so busy the last few days I didn't get to catch Yazzie on her Sunday afternoon shows. :( Thanks for you guyz for keeping the thread alive on igma. Meeeoooowwww! ;) Anyway, I heard Tasya was off to give way for Dyesebel replay. I don't want to comment further. hehe except for this, GMA7 targets like Phil Taylor "the power" hmm and it's Angel Locsin's php face on the bullseye again and again. Well... sometimes the other pasture isn't greener as it seemed.

Was it a whole week replay?I still wish Tasya was aired. Just that, too much of somethng becomes a spoiled meal that's bad for the taste.

It feels better that videoke challlenge over All-star-k with yazzie was on. Thanks to kish and betchay. :) Wahhh i really don't want to miss things like that but i did happen to. :( Hmm Yazzie didnt hit the jackpot but hehe wowww as i saw it over youtube, she did so well from the beginning only it failed so slight bit on the end but she was sooooo pretty cute. ;)

So I guess let's hope she gets another try again soon.
Muahhh hugz everyone!




0 comments:

 
Kurdinian Defense Force - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você